1 1/2 lbs Plain Flour
1 1/2 teaspn Salt
1 Tablespn Oil
2 teaspn Sugar (rounded)
5 teaspn Yeast
15 floz Milk and Water
1. Mix together and knead well (approx 10 min)
2. Cover with cling film and allow to rise until doubled (approx 1 hour)
3. Knead again (5 minutes)
4. Cut into 16 pieces and shape in circles by kneading (unless the kids are helping then whatever shape they choose)
5. Place on a greased baking sheet and cover with cling film.
6. Leave to rise again (approx 30 minutes
7. Remove cling film
8. Cook in hot oven (450 degrees) for between 12-17 minutes depending on your oven. Check for golden brown hollow sounding cobs.
This time we decided on knots - Unfortunately before I got round to taking a 'after they are cooked picture' they were all gone.