Friday, May 10, 2013

Random Five Friday

WOW it has been a very busy week.


My Random Five

1. After trying to sell our house for a year we accepted an offer on our house.

2. Yesterday I went house hunting- nothing jumped out at me.

3. I am really struggling with my allergies. I can't seem to find anything that helps without sending me to sleep.

4.My husband loves Pineapple upside down cake. I found a recipe for these cupcake versions and they are the BEST. I found this awesome recipe on Pinterest from chef in training.


5. We don't pay for satellite TV but like to watch old shows. Right now my husband and I are currently living through Deep Space Nine again. The kids love it.

Pop over to the Pebble Pond to check out some more Random Five posts.

©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling your house! Good luck finding something you love! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!

The Magic School Bus Science Club! - Educents Deal!!!

I am already looking at school curriculum for next year. One thing I want to change is our science curriculum. Captain still loves the Magic...