Friday, June 7, 2013
Fun Fact Friday
Welcome to another fun fact Friday. For the next few weeks I thought I would focus on one of my monkeys. This week is special because it will focus on our angel Heather.
1. Heather was only physically in our lives for three and a half years. From the day she was born to now seventeen years later, she has taught me how much I can love another person. I do not resent the pain of missing her, as it reminds me of how deeply I can love.
2. Heather's main concern was that everyone loved everyone else. She often asked my Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa) if she loved her Nana and Grandpa (My husband's parents). They were friends when my husband and I were children and so of course they do and would often tell her so. This would be repeated often for all family members. Her love reminds us that family bonds are important, nothing else matters. We love each other, despite our faults and failings period.
3. Heather used to tell us from being little that she didn't need to learn her letters and numbers or how to read.
4. Heather and my niece (now 18 and leaving for college) were best friends.
5. If she decided she didn't want to eat dinner there was NO making her she would not be convinced (chocolate was never refused).
My list about my angel could go on and on but today I will just share the five.
We miss you Heather.
©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
You have all heard about "Switched at Birth" stories. What if, you switched with a completely different life. Raised with comp...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...