Random 5 Friday
1. It has been cold, grey, rainy, and cloudy ALL week. In fact it feels like fall already. We have one more week before the water park closes Mon - Fri we are praying for SUN next week we want to go swimming.
2. Jam finished his 6 hours of service he needed for his Star rank in scouts.
3. We had our first House-party this week. It was for American Girl Doll crafts and everyone had a blast. Look at all the stuff American Girl sent us.
4. While the girls crafted and the Mom's chatted the Dad's went out and helped my husband build some new storage for the garage. It was awesome, and completely finished and stacked by the end of the party. My husband was very grateful and thought it was great timing to have a party.
5. Well school can change from summer hours to full schedule again - we have the pencil sharpener reattached after our move. Let the sharpening of minds begin.
Head over to The Pebble Pond to see other Random Five posts.
©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com