1. It's a really grey day today we look as if we will get lots of rain. I am glad...I am ready for fall now. I want to see pumpkins and wear long sleeves and jeans. I don't think I am ready to give up my flip-flops yet though.
2. Grandma and Grandpa are here today - so it's a HOLIDAY and the kids are EXCITED. (Benefits of homeschooling and year round school) We ended up going to a cool Amish store called Lilac Lane. It was fun, we saw lots of Amish people, buggies and horses. So our day off ended up being a cool field trip.
3. We bought a box of wooden puzzles at a garage sale for a dollar. Everyone enjoys them.
4. Boo has been working on poetry...Her latest is Ogre's are like Onions.
5. Boo wanted curly hair last night and we couldn't find her curlers (still in a box from moving). I remembered something about socks.
Check out others that have linked up over at The Pebble Pond
©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
We have been playing a new game called Unauthorized by Chara Games . It's made for 6-12 players but we played it with 5 (one person...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...