1. I'm not superstitious so the fact it is Friday the 13th doesn't bother me at all.
2. The kids made
They made a huge mess, and the houses...well like I said they had fun.
2. For once I am prepared in advance. thanks to my awesome secretary I have the Christmas presents for the Young Women in my ward (the name of a specific church area in the LDS church) made and wrapped. I am SO excited.
3. Dad has been working on Jam's new room. Last Saturday the wall went up and this morning he put the first coat of paint on. Hopefully next week I will be showing you the inside of his new room. Jam has been so patient. We moved from a small 4 bedroom house to a larger 3 bedroom. Luckily there was space to make Jam a bedroom. It's been nearly 6 months and I am ready to have the boys in their own room, and I know Jam is too.
4. I downloaded Funnix Math (It's free until Dec 20). Little J is really enjoying it.
5. It's been raining here all day. We are supposed to get a wintery mix as the temperature drops. Hopefully it won't snow too much as we have our Church Christmas Program tomorrow night.
©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com