Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Day January 1 2014

I have a new goal for this year. I have decided to participate in a 1st day link up. I want to do this for me, it's a great way to keep a record of my family. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope I can do it every month. It will be a fun to look back on in years to come.




















 


©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I just woke up and am starving. Those breakfast potatoes look amazing!! So glad you joined up. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband cooks a mean breakfast...well he actually cooks awesome anytime!

      Delete
  2. Yummy breakfast. Love the tea set, and archery photos. :) I'm new to First Day, too and hopefully can remember each month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we have had a 'Hot Chocolate' party for the past 5 years. It's a new Christmas/New Year Tradition that Boo insists on! This year we waited till New Year's Day so that Grandma and Grandpa could join in!

      Delete

I love to hear what you think!

Gathering Threads - Litfuse Book Review

You have all heard about "Switched at Birth" stories. What if, you switched with a completely different life. Raised with comp...