Random Five Friday
1. My oldest daughter passed away when she was three. This last Wednesday she would have been 18. I can't believe it has been that long. However I am a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and my faith in Jesus Christ has made it possible for me to bear this grief.
2. We are reviewing science4us Little J is using it every day and he loves it - Review coming soon!
3. I had a crazy headache last night. I was feeling fine and then suddenly my neck and head hurt and I felt sick. I joked with my husband that it was the 'fish' he cooked for lunch (it's not my favorite, but we are trying to be healthier).
4. I can't believe tomorrow is February. The kids want to host a Valentines Party. School parties is the only thing they miss from our public school days. Even though I tell Jam he wouldn't have them anymore as he is too old. Me it seems like a lot of work...hum what to do.
5. I have never taught a child to read - all by myself as my older children were in public school until 3rd and 5th grade. I did help a lot as we read like crazy here. However my youngest Little J is five. It is intimidating but we are making HUGE improvements. This morning at breakfast he asked if he could read 'Little Men' when he learns to read. He is SO sweet.
I hope you enjoyed my Random 5 pop over to The Pebble Pond to read more Random 5 posts!
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
We love watching movies together, of course content is very important. We only watch family friendly movies so I was really excited to re...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...