Random Five Friday
1. My oldest daughter passed away when she was three. This last Wednesday she would have been 18. I can't believe it has been that long. However I am a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and my faith in Jesus Christ has made it possible for me to bear this grief.
2. We are reviewing science4us Little J is using it every day and he loves it - Review coming soon!
3. I had a crazy headache last night. I was feeling fine and then suddenly my neck and head hurt and I felt sick. I joked with my husband that it was the 'fish' he cooked for lunch (it's not my favorite, but we are trying to be healthier).
4. I can't believe tomorrow is February. The kids want to host a Valentines Party. School parties is the only thing they miss from our public school days. Even though I tell Jam he wouldn't have them anymore as he is too old. Me it seems like a lot of work...hum what to do.
5. I have never taught a child to read - all by myself as my older children were in public school until 3rd and 5th grade. I did help a lot as we read like crazy here. However my youngest Little J is five. It is intimidating but we are making HUGE improvements. This morning at breakfast he asked if he could read 'Little Men' when he learns to read. He is SO sweet.
I hope you enjoyed my Random 5 pop over to The Pebble Pond to read more Random 5 posts!
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com