Happy Friday :) I think the first week back after a vacation is the hardest. I am SO glad that it is Friday.
1. I have a new goal of going on the treadmill 3x a week. My old goal was 5x and it may seem like a backward step but with my schedule I never seemed to succeed with the 5 days - any only ended up with 3 or 4 so I figured instead of failing each week I would be more positive. 3 days - goal and I feel successful.
2. I heard about a cool website this morning and I have to share it. It's called Paper Rater and it looks really cool. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like an excellent website. The major bonus is that it is FREE and you must know by now how much I love free. Talking about school we are making our transition back to Ambleside - Charlotte Mason based education the kids have been SO excited this week. It's funny when we started homeschooling this was the method I chose, and the kids did a lot of moaning. After taking a break, using Easy Peasy All in one Homeschool and then returning to a more Charlotte Mason style education (at the kids request lol) their attitude about it is completely different.
3. I got a new book in the mail yesterday for another Litfuse Publicity review. I am SO excited I love Amish fiction. I am already on chapter 5 - this was swept me into the story straight away. I estimate I will be finished by the end of the weekend.
4. Guess what my husband said as he left this morning. I need to buy some wood today as I am building more shelves this weekend. Surely the shelf building will end soon.
5. After spending a week with my Mom and Dad in Mexico I am having withdrawal symptoms. My husband and I loved spending time with them. They are not only my parents, but very dear friends.
Check out other Random Five's over at the The Pebble Pond. In fact if you write a blog why don't you link up.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
We love watching movies together, of course content is very important. We only watch family friendly movies so I was really excited to re...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...