Friday, April 25, 2014
Random Five Friday April 25th 2014
1. Today at 8:30 AM I decided to go to the Zoo. It's how we roll here, spur of the moment decisions. It was awesome, 75 degrees and sunny. I called a friend who came along with her son. It was a good day.
2. We are adding the sand to the bottom of the pool tomorrow. Then the only thing to do I think will be to add the liner and fill it up...Are you excited, I am! Then we just need the summer to come!
3. If you are looking for a math program you should check out my CTC Math Review. We all love this program.
4. Boo is doing great on the piano have you checked out her latest accomplishment Pachelbel Canon.
5. My brother and his family are moving this weekend to another State. I am really sad but glad for them and hope all the best for them. I am just sad they will be 5 hours away.
Don't forget to check out other Random Five's over at the Pebble Pond.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
You have all heard about "Switched at Birth" stories. What if, you switched with a completely different life. Raised with comp...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...