I love doing these random five posts and linking up over at The Pebble Pond.
(This post contains affiliate links)
1. This week the water in our pool has changed. It has gone from freezing to perfect in the last three days.
2. Little J has been growing and changing non-stop. He can ride a bike like a crazy person. He seems to have two speeds stop and speedy.
3. We also have started to swim! We can almost make it across the pool. He can swim under my legs, and phew I need to put his life vest on him now and again so I can relax. (I have no idea what he was doing in the picture...but do you like his new Junior Speedo Vanquisher goggles, they are just like the big kids.
4. Little J and I made pizza dough together today he was SUCH a good help and had great fun.
5. It's been one of those busy days. My husband just asked if I will diffuse Zen his favorite oil blend for bedtime.
Click on the link below to see more random 5.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
We love watching movies together, of course content is very important. We only watch family friendly movies so I was really excited to re...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...