This week has been crazy. Here's a few things that have happened;
1. My niece arrived from England on Tuesday. She is staying with us for 5 weeks.
2. We became citizens of The United States of America. It has been about 15 years since we first moved here. My Parents and some good friends were with us. If you have never been to a Naturalization Ceremony then I would definitely recommend it! You don't have to have an invitation. People from 27 countries were represented.
3. My youngest nephew turned one and we had a party with all the family. My sister turned up and surprised everyone. We knew she was coming for my niece's wedding next week, but it was nice to see her earlier than expected.
4. The kids have had two swim meets so far. They are doing really well and enjoying it. This week my husband and I were timers. It's fun being involved. It is SO hot my tan is coming on really well, and I'm not even sunbathing.
5. My niece is getting married next week. I am so excited for her. It's a bitter sweet time as it makes me think of Heather and how old she would be now. My niece and Heather are 11 months apart in age and did everything together. It makes me think what she would be doing if she hadn't passed away.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
Anyone who knows me knows that math is not my favorite subject! Any math questions from high school definitely get directed to my math-l...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Boo is trying hard to memorize scriptures. We heard that the Forbrain from Sound of Life LTD could help with concentration and memorizat...
Captain loves to color! We have tried lots of makes of marker and have mostly been disappointed. We have had the opportunity to try M...