Happy Fourth of July
1. This is our first 4th as citizens!
2. Jam participated in a cardboard boat race today. Jam and his friend came third! They managed to do both races without sinking.
3. My kids scored at the firework tent...we may be up till midnight with the amount we have to light.
4. We make smores with cookies with chocolate on one side, then we just roast the marshmallows. Saves messing with Hershey's plus its cheaper.
5. Little J loves sparklers. Do you like his cool shark swim float!
This post looks a little goofy because I did it on my phone watching my kids light fireworks!
Check out more Friday randomness over at the Pebble Pond.