1. This week we have had SO much rain I started looking out for Noah!
2. The kids did really well at their swim meet last Saturday. Boo dropped 5 secs in her 200 IM. Captain America also did well - it was a long day of sitting for him. Boo swam in the morning - her picture was taken after she had swam all of her races for the day. Jam's picture was taken in the morning and as he didn't swim till the afternoon. You can tell the difference - Jam looked like Boo on the drive home.
3. Captain America got 'big boy' glasses this week.
4. I have finally plucked up the courage to leave the pool during swim team. I used to leave but since Captain America started I felt like I should stay. However, it has been a month and he's been doing really well. So guess what! I have been taking the time to exercise. The pool is right next to the sports center. So it has been great. I can't tell you how many years it has been since I have had an hour to my self to exercise. The weight room and walking track are free - and believe me I will be making use of them.
5. One of my favorite young ladies has just come home from her mission for the LDS church. Boo and I went to see her last night (which is why this post is late). It is amazing how quickly 18months can go!
Check out more Random Five over at the Pebble Pond.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
Boo has been reading this book to help me with this review! She grabbed it as soon as it arrived even though I had opened my schedule to rea...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...