It's been a great week. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving next week.
1. Boo turned 12. In our church that means she moves up from the primary (children) to the youth (12-18 year old) It's a big step for her and she's very excited. The girls came around the night before her birthday and put balloons all over our front door.
2. I think I have Christmas organized. Shhhh don't tell the kids.
3. The Review Crew is all over for another year. I have a couple of book reviews that I need to post other than that I am think I am in withdrawals. Roll on December 1st!
4. We normally take the kids out for dinner on their birthday. This year Boo asked if we could take her to the movies instead. I thought that was a great idea - so tonight we are off to the movies! I didn't tell her it actually saves us money. Since I was going to suggest a date night with the hubby to see the same movie.
5. I am sat watching A Knight's Tale I think besides The Princess Bride it is my favorite movie.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
You have all heard about "Switched at Birth" stories. What if, you switched with a completely different life. Raised with comp...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...