It's been a great week. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving next week.
1. Boo turned 12. In our church that means she moves up from the primary (children) to the youth (12-18 year old) It's a big step for her and she's very excited. The girls came around the night before her birthday and put balloons all over our front door.
2. I think I have Christmas organized. Shhhh don't tell the kids.
3. The Review Crew is all over for another year. I have a couple of book reviews that I need to post other than that I am think I am in withdrawals. Roll on December 1st!
4. We normally take the kids out for dinner on their birthday. This year Boo asked if we could take her to the movies instead. I thought that was a great idea - so tonight we are off to the movies! I didn't tell her it actually saves us money. Since I was going to suggest a date night with the hubby to see the same movie.
5. I am sat watching A Knight's Tale I think besides The Princess Bride it is my favorite movie.
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
We have used books from ARTistic Pursuits Inc. before and Captain really wanted to try the new ARTistic Pursuits Art Instruction Bo...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Boo is trying hard to memorize scriptures. We heard that the Forbrain from Sound of Life LTD could help with concentration and memorizat...
Captain loves to color! We have tried lots of makes of marker and have mostly been disappointed. We have had the opportunity to try M...