This week has been so much fun.
1. Last Saturday Jam and Boo had a swim meet in Kansas. It was especially fun because their cousins were swimming too. Out of the four age groups between the boys and girls races we had swimmers in 3 the afternoon went really fast! All of them did really well.
2. The kids have bought and wrapped all of their presents!
3. Captain played his first song! Jingle Bells! He felt so proud of himself.
4. I found all of the ingredients to make some iced cherry bakeswells - I will share the recipe if they taste like the ones from home. (Hubby wants Mr Kipling).
5. I love this time of year. We even had snow this week - but I hate the mess after it!