however I will try and have a little mixture today.
1. Have you heard about the 34 weeks of clean posts. This post from Family, Faith, Fridays is all about organizing recipes (see almost about food).
2. Valentine's Day is coming. In fact we have our little home-school group Valentine's Day party tomorrow. This is a fun post from Bare Feet on the Dashboard chock full of play ideas for toddlers.
3. Another Valentine's post from The Things I Love Most. I may have to throw a couple of these together. I wonder if I will time in the morning....
4. I love this idea I got over at We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ. I think giving someone a gift for them to open when they are having a really bad day is so cool. I may have to do this!
5. I had to finish with a little food :) We have a lot of swim meets coming up this month and so energy is definitely going to be needed. I have seen a lot of recipes around for not cook energy bites. These over at GimmeSomeOven look awesome, now if I can just manage to make these before Saturday.
Check out some more 5 on the Fifth over at Ben and Me!
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com