Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Feb 25 2015

I love it when my daughter enjoys studying a topic so much she does more than required and then tells everyone who will listen about what she learned.


Check out more Wordless Wednesday below.

Wordless Wednesday at Life at Rossmont


©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is awesome, isn't it? I love when my kids get excited about "schoolwork." Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!

Hormel Gatherings Party Trays - easy to snack and share

I was invited by Hormel Gatherings to try some of their party trays! I am sure you all are always looking for an easy way to impress at yo...