1. I found an old video today that we took at State Fair a few years ago of an egg hatching.
2. We filled the pool this week...just waiting for the heat!
3. Jam made it through to a final selection in a video competition. Voting begins Monday - I will share the details via social media - He would appreciate your votes :)
4. Boo's friend moved town this week - Boo is going to miss her like crazy!
5. We got to catch up with some old friends Saturday night at a wedding reception of a friends son. I am starting to feel old kids I taught in seminary are starting to get married.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
A few years ago I was excited to review a 1st grade curriculum by Hewitt Homeschooling we really enjoyed it and so was thrilled to hear...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
Typing is becoming more and more necessary in all aspects of life. It's not necessarily something you can just learn by yourse...