This polish is made from the same company that makes Leather Afterlife. I loved that product on my leather and I loved it. I am not a huge 'polisher' but this stuff makes it easy. I went around polishing all my wooden furniture and kitchen cupboard doors. It was really easy to use and I loved it.
The polish left the wood looking awesome and I loved the smell of oranges. If anything is an incentive to polish the smell of this polish definitely is.
I love the look of natural wood, but this makes it shine.
This polish definitively does all that it claims.
1. Replenishes the essential oils all wood loses over time and restores the original luster
2. Naturally and safely cleans dust and grime from both soft and hard words
3. Polishes and protects in order to prevent further dust buildup
4. Enhances the natural beauty by bringing out the grain and details of fine wood
5. Enhances the natural beauty by bring out the grain and details of fine wood
Summer Citrus scent contains the powerful yet natural benefits of both orange & lemon oils
The company offers a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com