Friday, August 28, 2015
Random Five Friday August 28 2015
1. Have you watched the movie Gifted Hands - The Ben Carson Story it's worth watching!
2. We have been having a great time this week. Captain has flown through his math lessons and spelling tests. What made the difference you say...LIQUID CHALK MARKERS on my glass door in the kitchen!
3. I took my church girls on a field trip this week to our local Life-flight Eagle station. Captain had to come to because my husband was working. He really enjoyed it can you tell.
4. We have a new review coming up. The kids love them already. We played them as soon as the FedEx man dropped them off. Then we played them again when Dad got home!
5. We are having a good beginning to our school year. We also have some other reviews coming up that we are really excited about so make sure you stay tuned!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
I am already looking at school curriculum for next year. One thing I want to change is our science curriculum. Captain still loves the Magic...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...