1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and today I took my kids to the Temple. The older ones were able to go in and do some baptisms along with their friends. However you have to be twelve to go in and so Captain stayed with me it was amazing to walk around the grounds.
2. We went to the zoo again. We like to go once a month and since we were in the city it was perfect.
3. The kids favorite thing to do while at the zoo is 'feed the birds' Captain asked the the lady if he could have a grape to feed them. It's more fun and lasts longer than the special liquid they squirt into the plastic tub. The bird on the right is apparently nervous and plucks his feathers out.
4. Captain got to speak to a lot of workers at the zoo today. We saw a lot of birds and he learned a lot about them.
5. We managed another week in the pool. A couple of weeks ago the weather turned cold and the water went down to 65 I was really happy that we had a little heat wave again. The pool temperature is back up to nearly 80 and we have had a couple of pool parties this week!
DON"T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A SHEET OF JAMBERRY NAILS! HERE
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com