1. Captain amazes me constantly. He loves to watch documentaries especially ones about animals. When we are alone he always comes up with a new fact or something to tell me about, it's so fun!
2. We are coming to the end of another School House Review Crew Year. I have been on the crew now for three consecutive years and I love it. So if it's something that you think would be interested in, make sure that you click here!
3. My older kids have been going to the same piano teacher since they were in fact we travel every other week an hour each way because we love going to her so much. However, this week Boo added a new piano teacher so she now gets four lessons a month. Two from our original teacher who lives an hour away and one that lives literally around the corner.
4. I just sat through the Disney movie Descendants. I think Disney keep trying to make a new 'High School Musical'. Hubby had to very patient as he's not a huge of any musical. Boo says I can't say anything bad about it because she quite liked it even if it was a bit cheesy.
5. I am SO excited about the changes that Aldi has made in this latest news release about removing a lot of undesirable ingredients from their shelves.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com