1. These week has been another warm one. I haven't turned the air on again though! The windows have been open 24 hours a day. I haven't suffered with allergies once!
2. Last Sunday we had a great walk around the lake. We found a ton of fossils. We wanted to find arrowheads though, but didn't. We did however find a very friendly tortoise.
3. We have our first USA swim meet of the season tomorrow. We can't wait to get back in the pool. It's a month later than last year. Better late than never.
4. Captain is now well on his way into his 2nd grade math curriculum. He listened to Jam and Boo discussing math today and said that he was glad his is easy. He also lost his second tooth this week!
5. Have you all made the switch to Windows 10? Mine is the last computer in our house that hasn't made the switch...I guess I don't like change.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
This week we went on a field trip with a home school Facebook group that we joined recently. I have never been apple picking. Normally I jus...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
I have been a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew for quite a few years now. It's a main part of my homeschooling life and I love i...
Every since I started homeschooling two years ago one company name has been suggested to me over and over by fellow home schooler'...