1. We had a great time this last week. We made our Halloween milk-jug skeleton. That you can see below.
2. We don't do a lot of decorating for Halloween but we made one of these skeletons last year and Captain really wanted to do another. So now we have twins :)
3. Halloween day was spent at a swim meet. It was a quiet one which was great. The best thing though was that warm-ups for Boo didn't start until 8:50 AM which meant we didn't have to leave our house until 7 AM. So much better than the last one when we left at 4:50 AM.
4. We went to my sisters for the evening of Halloween as she lives near the pool we swam at. The kids had a blast. Jam didn't dress up this year - for the first time - and so he was in charge of taking Captain Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. It was the first time I let the kids go without me.
5. THE ROYALS WON - Need I say more!!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
It's such a nice change...summer is coming. Two weeks of school left and I am so ready. Next week my mother in law is arriving for a mon...
Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's. Here...
Boo is trying hard to memorize scriptures. We heard that the Forbrain from Sound of Life LTD could help with concentration and memorizat...
Captain loves to color! We have tried lots of makes of marker and have mostly been disappointed. We have had the opportunity to try M...