1. We had a great time this last week. We made our Halloween milk-jug skeleton. That you can see below.
2. We don't do a lot of decorating for Halloween but we made one of these skeletons last year and Captain really wanted to do another. So now we have twins :)
3. Halloween day was spent at a swim meet. It was a quiet one which was great. The best thing though was that warm-ups for Boo didn't start until 8:50 AM which meant we didn't have to leave our house until 7 AM. So much better than the last one when we left at 4:50 AM.
4. We went to my sisters for the evening of Halloween as she lives near the pool we swam at. The kids had a blast. Jam didn't dress up this year - for the first time - and so he was in charge of taking Captain Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. It was the first time I let the kids go without me.
5. THE ROYALS WON - Need I say more!!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com