1. These week has been another warm one. I haven't turned the air on again though! The windows have been open 24 hours a day. I haven't suffered with allergies once!
2. Last Sunday we had a great walk around the lake. We found a ton of fossils. We wanted to find arrowheads though, but didn't. We did however find a very friendly tortoise.
3. We have our first USA swim meet of the season tomorrow. We can't wait to get back in the pool. It's a month later than last year. Better late than never.
4. Captain is now well on his way into his 2nd grade math curriculum. He listened to Jam and Boo discussing math today and said that he was glad his is easy. He also lost his second tooth this week!
5. Have you all made the switch to Windows 10? Mine is the last computer in our house that hasn't made the switch...I guess I don't like change.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com
Anyone who knows me knows that math is not my favorite subject! Any math questions from high school definitely get directed to my math-l...
Captain loves to color! We have tried lots of makes of marker and have mostly been disappointed. We have had the opportunity to try M...
Boo is trying hard to memorize scriptures. We heard that the Forbrain from Sound of Life LTD could help with concentration and memorizat...
Cursive is one of those subjects that is likely to make me pull my hair out with my youngest. I basically gave up with my older two as th...